Yay for Free Stuff!

February 18, 2010


When I was engaged a long, long time ago, I remember entering every contest I could possibly find. It could have been for a free bag of cotton balls. Didn't matter. I found the idea of winning something because of my newly engaged status to be really appealing. Maybe because I was lucky in love I thought I would be lucky in everything else? Cars, honeymoon trips, cash, a lifetime supply of Diet Coke...I entered them all. I wanted to show my new fiance how resourceful his soon-to-be-bride could be. Unfortunately, as much as I hoped, prayed, and thought I was going to win, I didn't. 

Not one single thing. 

But, this looks fun and if I was engaged right now I would be doing everything I could to win. So, take a look and give it your best shot. I hope you win. I really, really do. And what could be better than winning something...anything...from Crate & Barrel? Double score!